Job DescriptionNatural Gas Supply Representative
The Natural Gas Supply Representative is responsible for the coordination with suppliers, plant personnel, internal customers, and accounting to ensure timely delivery of Natural Gas to manufacturing sites and minimization of supply risk. The representative is responsible for the accurate and timely entry of all pertinent data and transactions in SAP, the maintenance of real-time natural gas balancing and the utilization of analytical tools to understand, solve and present business problems.
- Perform daily scheduling and planning of all inbound/outbound Natural Gas shipments via pipeline. Coordinate plant requirements with suppliers and schedule deliveries/receipts with appropriate suppliers and plants.
- Maintain accurate inventory balancing records to minimize additional fees, including month end reconciliation with third party suppliers. Identify and report opportunities to reduce costs. Collaborate with Natural Gas Purchasing Manager to ensure all needs are met at the lowest net cost.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure that all invoices are paid in timely manner due to our limited payments terms of 5 days.
- Interface with Accounting and Audit to ensure expedited, effective reporting to meet all requirements in a timely manner.
- Act as a back up to support other Feedstock representatives in the movement of NGLs via multiple modes (mainly pipeline) while interacting with third party storage locations.
- Perform a wide variety of SAP transactions including purchase orders, sales order, goods receipts/deliveries, transport accruals, write ons/offs, stock transfers, intercompany transfers, washouts, miscellaneous invoices.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant chemical industry experience with some feedstock experience preferred. Minimum 2-year scheduling or planning experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and organizational abilities, multi-tasking capabilities and good business acumen.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong working relationships across various groups both inside and outside of organisation.
- Able to work well with management and peers and perform effectively in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to initiate and perform work independently and possesses strong work and business ethics.
- Capable of leading independent projects and teams as required.
- Advanced PC skills, SAP, Excel a must.