Job DescriptionOur client, a professional quantity surveying consultancy are currently seeking a well-experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Auckland.
We’re seeking someone who’s able to work autonomously in a delivery capacity and have strong knowledge of both pre and post contracts. In addition you’ll be responsible for mentoring and coaching junior and graduate level quantity surveyors therefore strong communication skills and ability to work within a team are paramount.
This company has grown from strength to strength establishing themselves in different regions throughout New Zealand with aspirations to continue doing so. This success has been built upon providing a top quality service to their clients within the retail, heritage, residential and commercial sectors.
Additional attributes we’re seeking are:
- A minimum of 6 years Quantity Surveying experience preferably within a consulting environment however we will consider construction contracting experience
- Knowledge of pre and post contract solutions
- A relevant Quantity Surveying degree and membership within NZIQS and/or RICS accreditation
- The ability to communicate positively and confidently with both clients, consultants and other stakeholders
- Proven experience working independently within New Zealand and knowledge of the local market, experience in Auckland will be highly advantageous
One thing that stands out is this organisation's pride in their company culture and flat hierarchy; they make a conscious effort to invest time and money into a culture of collaboration, team unity, fun, productivity and flexibility.
There’s an attractive package on offer consisting of health and wellbeing benefits, as well as potential bonuses and career development opportunities, to start 2020 off in the right fashion apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570.