Job DescriptionPLANNING & COST CONTROL ENGINEER
Work Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
The Marine and Rig operations business line of IMI requires a Planning and Cost Control Engineer to join their newly established team in Q4 2019 or Q1 2020. The principle responsibility of this role is to ensure that all planning and cost control related activities are carried out in accordance with Company policies and Procedures. This role will report directly to the General Manager of the team and will require a excellent knowledge of Primavera P6 as well as significant experience of Rig Building, or working within a Ship/Rig repair yard.
- Holding a Bachelor in Mechanical (Electrical / Controls) Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera P6
Main responsibilities as follows:
- Prepare, review and updated Project EPS, WBS and Schedules from bidding stage till close-out stage.
- Prepare and manage regular Project Performance Reports and Dashboards.
- Responsible for gathering required information from across the group to ensure optimisation of resources and control of all associated project work.
- Analyse potential Project changes and provide associated risks, issues, cost and resources.
- Liaising with the Project Management Team on all relevant cost and planning issue.
- Prepare weekly / monthly Subcontracts accruals for Labour, Materials, Equipment etc.
- Monitor potential of Change Management (internal / customer / supplier) and coordinate with the project stake holders on the same
- Prepare weekly and monthly project budget, actual and forecast reports.
Who we are looking for:
You will need to demonstrate the following attributes:-
- Decision making
- Ability to lead
- Team working
- Alertness and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Anticipating / Solving problems
- Time Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Office (excel, word, power point etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Cost Control measures and Change Order valuation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Cost Control Engineer, preferably in a similar industry or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, and an excellent communicator and know how to interact in a multicultural environment.
Note: Qualified/ Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted