The Company uses Maximo as their Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software. Maximo is used for different purposes including but not limited to automating: procurement processes, maintenance activities and warehouse control.
The job holder has to:
- Ensure a trouble-free running of Maximo application.
- Provide first and second level support for all Maximo end users in Shams Power Company.
- Provide customization of the different Maximo applications based on the end-user requirements.
- Trouble-shoot and, in a timely manner, solve any issues faced by the end-user. The solution has to be tested on the UAT environment and once successful has to be updated on the production application.
- Ensure proper interfacing with Oracle ERP application and database.
- Oracle service provider (currently BMS).
- Application server’s provider (currently Masdar).
- Network connectivity service provider (currently Masdar).
- And last but not least, the end users.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information and Technology (IT) or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in IT systems with emphases on EMS software, 3 of which are in a similar position.
- Expert knowledge in Maximo and Oracle, with Hands-on experience in working with Maximo development and configuration, first and second level support and Oracle ERP interfacing.
- Expert knowledge in Windows, Java, Oracle database and SQL server.
- Java, C and C++ programming languages.
- Advance level in English.
- Highly proactive and self-motivated, capable of handling multiple tasks. Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of preventive and scheduled predictive maintenance principles and working procedures.
- Good command of and excellent oral and written English, Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to adapt to changes and flexible.