A leading Construction contracting company who has various serves lines including civil, Infrastructure and oil & gas is currently looking to hire an Engineering Manager.
- Review, prepare and understand the Projects Scope of Work and Specifications;
- Prepare Shop Drawings and Method Statements;
- Reviewing contractor documents and design
- Prepare Field Sketches in close coordination with Construction Group and ensure that they are reckoned from the Latest Revisions of Available Drawings.
- Experience reviewing the FEED and Detailed Design Documents
- Prepare Bar Bending and Bar Cutting Schedule as required;
- Prepare As-Built Drawings or Red Line As-Built Drawings, as required;
- Prepare and Review MTO of Materials for Permanent Scope for preparation of MAR, PR and LPO/WSO;
- Prepare Material Demand for raising of PR for LPO or WSO;
- Prepare master procurement plan, review MAR and PR for Procurement prepared and submitted by Procurement Department to ensure compliance to Project Specifications and Drawings.
- Monitor materials for permanent scope
- Coordinate closely with all disciplines and ensure that “Active Documents and COMPANY STANDARD PROCEDURE Drawings” are distributed by DCC, and corresponding Superseded Documents and Drawings are withdrawn and collected back.
- Coordinate with the Client to understand requirements for the following Issues:
- Engineering requirements for Detailed Shop Drawings, As Built Drawings, TQs, Concession Requests, etc.
- Review and certify Engineering adequacy of the drawings.
- Requirements for Bar Bending and Bar Cutting Schedule