Job DescriptionQA Manager - Medical Devices - Kent - Permanent
- Executive Package
- World-leading manufacturing business
- Multi-site responsibility
Reporting to the Group Quality Director, the successful Quality Manager will have a wide-ranging role in a key business area. As part of this, you will have specific responsibility for:
- Managing and developing a team of Quality Management professionals, helping and guiding them to achieve their full potential
- Leading audits across both a manufacturing and supply chain facility
- Ensuring promotion of GMP/cGMP activities across a busy manufacturing facility, including process management
- Ensuring continued compliance with all relevant manufacturing standards, through the establishment and continued monitoring of production and quality KPI's
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive CAPA programme across the business
Our client are a world-leading manufacturing business, with an open to meet with people from diverse backgrounds to help them best understand new methodologies from different sectors. In the first instance, it's essential that the successful candidate understands the basics of Quality Assurance and has a track record of success within a regulated industry. Outside of that, our client have an open mind on the type of person that they recruit for the role.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Tom Southgate at NES Global Talent or hit apply to send your CV.