INSCOPE of IR35
Business Analyst Requirements:-
An experienced self-starting Business Analyst who can take ownership of work and deliver timely results to expected quality standards.
The successful applicant will be responsible for engaging diverse business stakeholders to elicit requirements and analyse existing high level functional and non-functional requirements. You will produce requirement models e.g. business process models and information models. You will collaborate with other teams to validate all requirements with stakeholders. You will be expected to engage with external stakeholders e.g. vendors. You will be looking to add value and contribute to the maturity of the ways of working. You will be responsible for planning and preparation of documentation as well as coordinating the activities through the procurement phase to ensure the best solution is selected.
The Business Analysis professional must have competencies in business analysis including requirements engineering, planning, functional and technical specification production, stakeholder relationship management, leadership and industry standard documentation production.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Produce high level Business Process Models and Information Models.
- Documentation of Functional and Non-functional requirements.
- Contribute to the development of Business Case.
- Documentation of ITT specification.
- Contribution to the development of a Solution Diagram.
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the design and procurement of the solution are aligned to business requirements.
BCS Certificate in Business Analysis (Foundation or Practice)
BCS Certificate in Requirements Engineering
BCS Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
BCS Certificate in Systems Development Essentials
BCS Certificate in Data Management
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK