Coordinate and prepare complex and high value tenders specifically long lead items for projects and contracts providing specialised knowledge and expertise to team members ensuring integrity and reliability of process and operations with an overall objective to optimize costs.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Management discipline or other relevant degree.
- 10 years’ experience in a contracts management environment within the oil and gas industry.
- Specific experience in procurement of long lead items, TMCP pipes etc of high value is preferred.
- Technical and Business Skills ? Proficient in written and Spoken English.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office) including working knowledge of business software programs, networking and SAP.
- Strong analytical and reasoning Skills.
- Technical knowledge in reviewing and preparing technical Contracts.
- Good knowledge of Contract laws and industry practices.