Our client is looking for a Loading Support Services (LSS) provides 24-hour support to Distribution terminals, Outside Supply Points, Fuels Sales & Marketing, and the Distribution business. The Specialist is responsible for the data maintenance of customer accounts at equity and outside supply point (OSP) terminals across the United States, as well as responsible for analyzing unbranded business results, reviewing contract performance and providing guidance to Pricing and Demand Management.
- Commissioning/decommissioning of OSP locations- setting up EDI, e.g. DTN and master data processes providing TABS support
- Provides first level support (24 x 7, 365 days a year) for all our clients Distribution terminals and Outside Supply Point terminals
- Monitors various systems, such as TMS and TABS
- Monitors communication of data coming in and going out to our clients distribution terminals and TMS sites, and understands the importance of timely transmission of data
- Supports various internal customers
- Identifies and analyzes issues/problems to determine the appropriate level of response or involvement needed from other support groups
- Prioritizes problems and responds to them according to the business urgency. This requires troubleshooting activities
- Provides advice, counsel, and guidance to users for all aspects of terminal operations. This includes areas of business processes and most system related questions, so technical skills are needed
- Understand and supports the following business areas: Fuels Sales & Marketing, Distribution, Terminal Automation Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing/Business/Finance/Information Technology degree preferred.
- Candidate will have excellent analytical and computer skills, utilizing SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Access relational database, Internet applications and SQL.
- Candidate will be highly organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, both in a team and individual atmosphere.
- Position requires strong analytical skills and commercial savvy.IT experience/knowledge would be a plus
- Strong leadership of cross-functional teams/networks with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing/Business/Finance/Information Technology degree preferred
- Ability to manage cross department teams without supervisory authority
- Multi-tasking and managing varying priorities
- Ability to deliver results through others
- High level of organizational skills required