Job DescriptionSales Support:
- Our client has large growth aspirations in our Branded and Unbranded areas with a commitment to provide superior customer service.
- Their current processes are largely manual and customer data must be entered into multiple systems.
- It is a very detailed oriented role that requires comprehensive understanding of end to end processes to minimize errors and to provide excellent customer service.
- The successful candidate will be expected to define and resolve a wide range of situations and problems requiring analytical, interpretive and evaluative skills.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor's degree; business, finance, or technical degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in Sales & Operations - Retail or Wholesale.
- Some exposure to SAP, Right Angle and Salesforce activities preferred.
- Effective with problem solving (root cause analysis skills).
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Customer-focus and service orientation.
- Consistently demonstrate Customer 1st behaviors by considering the customer in all that we do, putting forth extra effort to understand our customers and their business needs, while creating an exceptional Customer Experience.
- Create customer accounts using MSAP, RA, and facilitating the E2E completion of setup working at with OSP's and Equity terminals (TMS) and other Teams who play a role in the setup process.
- Champion Customer set-up & amend process excellence with various internal and external stakeholders by proactively seeking opportunities to improve execution
- Maintain adherence to MoA controls by ensuring the work is accurate and up-to-date; adhering to the documented processes and ensuring that all controls and procedures are followed
- Leadership attributes and support of continuous improvement within the E2E processes through knowledge sharing with cross functional teams.
- Understand team dynamics and customer complexity to provide high level error handling support.
- Act as SME for complex CS&A business processes requiring more focused and dedicated support
- Knowledge of customer master data and how to manage the data to achieve specific results
- Build and cultivate networks across other strategic partners to deliver solutions within and outside the Sales Support realm
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Outlook
- Strong communications skills both written and orally
- Strong desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong organization skills, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment