Job DescriptionTake the next step in your career progression and join this established Oil & Gas operator through its exciting implementation of projects and premier standards. In compliance with best practices and groundbreaking innovation, this role assumes the responsibility of coordinating a collaborative team to achieve logistical efficiency. Working in a demanding yet rewarding role, our client is no a stranger in ensuring that employees are prioritized and developed in a unique environment.
- Provide administrative and coordination support to End-to-End Supply Chain Organization
- Responsibility that freight movement demands are executed and achieved
- Familiarization with Logistics Best Practices
- Ensure coordination of specific project or contingency support activities
- Experience communicating with, and managing contractors in PNG
- 2-3 years logistics support experience, with remote experience preferred.
- Degree or comparable qualifications in Business, Security, Operations or Logistics
- Demonstrated experience in using IPES, Excel and preparing reports, charts and graphs.
- Experience with remote and challenging operations, especially camp and field work.
Being part of this orientated team will be sure to drive motivation in an incentivized role. Look no further than to contribute to a diversity rich and success driven company in a challenging setting that is at the reach of energy evolution.