Job DescriptionRegional Industrial Engineer – Midlands - £40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car, holidays and pension
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers is currently recruiting for a Regional Process Improvement Engineer to cover a number of sites across the UK. The role will involve working with individual sites to identify and implement improvements within the manufacturing processes.
The company have an ever growing demand for their products which has seen them grow to become one of the leading manufacturers in their industry – making them a great company to work for.
· Proactively drive process improvements across the sites focusing on efficiencies and OEE
· Create best practice and promote shared learnings across the business
· Coach & train individuals / groups in a variety of Process Improvement tools (Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis, 5S, Cycle time, OEE etc.)
· Developing communications channels build relationships with key stakeholders
· Play an active role in improving the organisations competitiveness – increased reliability, productivity, reduce waste, improve quality etc.
- Ideally qualified to HNC / HND level in an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques – Root Cause Analysis, SPC, Cycle time, OEE etc.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of maintenance – PPM & Reactive
- Experience working within Heavy Industry
- Full UK Driving licence
· Salary £40,000 - £50,000
· Company Car
Indistrial Engineer, Process improvement, manufacturing improvement, engineering, continuous improvement, cycle time, OEE, proactive, reactive, lean manufacturing, apprentice, HND, HNC, BSc, BEng