- Coordinate the contracts post administration activities to support the major projects group
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Business or related field
- 8 yrs. experience in preparing and executing contracts (Call-Off Work Orders) with good knowledge of the oil and gas industry service providers, vendors and contractors, in particular those providing consultancy services.
- Excellent written and spoken English Skills
- Strong Analytical, commercial and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in all MS Office Packages and some technical packages including SAP.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this Tax FREE Job Opportunity with family benefits.