- Provide High level contract administration support to Execution Planning & Services for procurement of all necessary Goods and Services.
- Provide Specialist knowledge in the performance of tender and contract development, preparation and analysis supported by effective pricing strategies to ensure optimum value to Major Project’s organisation.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Business or related field
- 8 yrs. experience in in Major Projects preferably in a multinational environment in the oil and gas industry with exposure to tender and contract analysis, contract law, negotiations, management and industry practices.
- Excellent written and spoken English Skills
- Strong Analytical, commercial and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in all MS Office Packages and some technical packages including SAP.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this Tax FREE Job Opportunity with family benefits.