Job DescriptionSenior Quality Officer - Biotech - Cambridge - Permanent
A new role has arisen for a Senior Quality Officer to join an expanding Biotechnology company in the Cambridge area due to expansion. If you have an experience in QMS Management in the scientific or healthcare sectors, this could be an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a growing organisation.
Senior Quality Officer responsibilities
- Leading QA activities onsite at the company’s research facility
- Improving site QMS processes in-line with the global strategy
- Training staff in Quality Processes and driving a Quality focused culture
- Leading internal and supplier audits, with some travel required
- Monitoring and presenting KPIs to management
- Leadership of CAPA implementation activities for internal and customer complaints
- Degree or equivalent in a Science or Engineering field
- Experience in a QA position in the Science or Research sector
- An excellent knowledge of ISO9001 or ISO13485
- A working knowledge of QMSs
- Internal or supplier auditing experience is desirable
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.