Job DescriptionAbout the Roles
We're currently seeking a number of experienced commercial credit analysts with a truly global organisation. The contracts have the potential to lead to longer employment.
You will be an enthusiastic, committed and proactive individual with demonstrated experience as a credit analyst. You will be well versed in analysing commercial worthiness of potential supplier/clients, reviewing applications, projecting growth, identifying risks and an understanding lending processes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing commercial applications;
- Evaluating potential risks;
- Analysing financial data;
- Preforming credit reviews;
- Recommending actions;
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior experience in a similar assignment;
- Experienced in using Excel and have exposure to SAP
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, dedicated and hardworking;
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and understanding of confidentiality;
The remuneration package will be in line with the successful candidate's demonstrated experience, knowledge and skills. You'll be joining a great team culture, in a great location with global organisation to expand on your career prospects.