Work Location: Saudi Arabia
You will be Accountable to GM of HSEQ to manage all projects quality control process and support corporate in the development of its Integrated Management System.
You will Manage IMI relationship with clients and wider industry network by focusing on quality proposals content in term of key tragical themes and selling points.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the program for continual quality improvement.
- Support management to secure and maintain ISO, ASME, API, ABS, GL and other certification.
- Liaising and advising production management and suppliers on matters related to project quality and error prevention.
- Reporting and monitoring of facility production activities analyses with regards to quality defects.
- Calculate the cost & poor quality of project executed and report accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with OHSQ&E policies and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and schedule own workload as well as QC department. This includes planning for effective use of resources and demonstrating effective time management.
- Degree in Engineering. Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Engineering discipline.
- 15+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas Construction Industry quality functions, of which 5 must have been in a supervisory position. (Mandatory), in ship/rig repair & building yards.
- Executives and Senior Leadership team working in maintaining and establishing company policies, standards, integrated operating procedures and goals.
- Integrated Management System Training (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015) (Strongly Desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance and quality control in engineering industries.
- Read, write and speak fluent English with strong management, leadership and communication skills