Job DescriptionA TAX FREE Contractual Job opportunity has just been made available for an excellent Senior Designer to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas company.
Primary Purpose of the Job
- Fully responsible and accountable for providing Drafting design services under the supervision of the Lead Designer.
- Responsible for translating project engineering details into conceptual and detailed design drawings in accordance with applicable Corporate, National and International codes, standards, specifications and procedures.
- Plan and schedule design workload consistent with the priorities established by the Lead Designer.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Graduate in Relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Proficiency and excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office, and familiarity with 3D modelling application.
- Shall possess specific and adequate knowledge in his Engineering Discipline.
- Minimum 10 Years of relevant experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas Industry. Ability to execute assigned tasks within schedule and budget.
- Familiarity with applicable Engineering Standards and Codes.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English.