Job DescriptionDocument Control Analyst
Our client is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst for a contract until the end of December. The position may extend into the New Year but there is no guarantee.
This position is located in the Calgary Head Office.
- Manage the transmittal of information
- Classify and record project documentation.
- Implement and manage company document control processes, procedures and specifications to ensure accurate records of all project official documentation generated, Contractor or its vendors.
- Coordinate the work with EPC document controllers to ensure consistency of process, and enforcement of document control procedures.
- Perform audits for procedural compliance.
- Manage the metadata of project documents, such as, but not limited to; number, title, revision, status, etc. in accordance to project specifications.
- Maintain accurate file structure for all project documentation.
- Manage transmittal of information between project and other company organizations, making appropriate database/log entries for tracking purposes.
- Provision of accurate and up to date document review, receipt and issue information to project team members.
- Expedite and track status of all documents reviewed internally by the project.
- Diploma/Certificate in records management or equivalent of education and experience
- Experience with Coreworx is an asset
- 3 years’ related experience in a document control management environment
- Understanding of documentation revision control and review/approval process
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work requests and meet deadlines based on overall understanding of business impacts
- Demonstrated computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Acrobat Adobe and Databases
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with diverse personalities and work force
- Enthusiastic team player
- Flexible and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet the time demands of unpredictable activities; capable of handling pressure and challenges in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve the