Job DescriptionOperations Integrity Advisor
Leading Service company they are currently looking for a number of Operation Integrity Advisor for 12 month contract. The role will be field based and will be on a 5 weeks on 5 weeks off bases in Oman.
- Working Member of the Project Management Team.
- Rig equipment and operating systems against drilling contract, bridging documents and industry standards including but not restricted to; American Petroleum Institute (API), International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC), International Electro technical Commission (IEC) and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Developing and communicating action items to bring rig equipment and systems compliance.
- Tracking corrective action items through to closeout, Continuous monitoring to maintain compliance.
- Conducting rig site / facility audits.
- Ensure equipment certification for each rig / facility is available indexed and up to date.
- Will be expected to work closely with rig contractors and third party consulting firms on well control matters for both offshore and onshore wells in a multitude of environments.
- Work with independent third party experts, review and recommend BOP and well control equipment acceptance testing procedures.
- Ensure Well Control Inspections are carried out on each Rig Site.
- Rig equipment certification compliance audits, in addition to personnel certification, training and competency
- Provide guidance on system design, measurement, monitoring, and improvement.
- Demonstrate commitment and HSE behaviors that reflect the company’s expectations and beliefs.
- Maintain a high profile and leadership in HSE by active participation in HSE audits, inspections and reviews
- 10 to 15 years experienced with Drilling
- Must have experienced working within as Drilling Rig Operational Integrity-Rig auditing experience
- Strong communication and experience working in advisory capacity
- Strong onshore drilling background
- Valid IWCF certificate
- Working for leading oilfield services company
- 5 weeks on / 5 weeks off
- Only paid when on site
- Day rate salary