Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is urgently recruiting for an QHSSE advisor to be based in Den Helder. It's a permanent position with one of the largest Oilfield Service Companies worldwide. The right candidate will be offered a contract directly with our client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for all facility related tasks and administrative requirements;
- Assisting management in incident and accident investigations;
- Assist in the follow-up-up and implementation of all recommended actions in an effort to prevent reoccurrence;
- Compiles and provides safety statistics;
- Participate in the review of all Observations and Identified Hazards;
- Updates and maintains safety related bulletins and alerts;
- Assist in the development of training and testing of emergency response plans;
- Participate and organize the internal and external audits.
- Minimum MBO - 4 / Bachelor level of working and thinking;
- MVK, HVK preferred;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant working QHSSE;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Affinity with technical working environment;
- No-nonsense attitude and effective hands on problem solving skills;
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with only little or remote supervision;
- Experienced user of MS Office programs;
- Critical thinking/reasoning ability;
- Collaborate with others and have good team building skills;
- Ability to analyse and trend statistical data;
- Knowledge of QHSE legal obligations and regulations in the Country/District of operation;
- Structured approach to problem solving.
Are you available and/or interested in a next career step don't hesitate to apply or contact Sander Schuitman at +31 (0) 6 514 989 69 for more information.