Through engineering, procurement and construction phases you will be responsible for implementing the project quality assurance and quality control management system and third party inspection activities.
You’ll need to have experience in the Oil &Gas industry and have been in a QA/QC Lead role previously on EPC projects for offshore structures. You’ll need to have strong knowledge of mechanical, welding, civil, structural, E&I QA/QC processes and techniques and hold a CSWIP Level III Welding Inspector (3.2) certificate or equivalent and have Certified Lead Auditor experience in QMS audits.
- Plan and implement quality requirements during execution of the project through the stages of engineering, procurement of services/materials, construction, pre-commissioning /commissioning and hand over.
- Prepare Purchase order Quality requirements for QA / QC elements (Documentation, Certifications, regulatory requirements etc.) for sub-contractor and suppliers.
- Review contractor/ supplier quality deliverables for conformance to contract quality requirements and expectations (i.e. Material Requisitions, PQP, PEP, ITP, WPS, WQT, Criticality Rating assessments and QA/QC procedures).
- Participate in QA assessments, audits and verifications on the Contractors engineering, procurement, construction and quality processes.
- Review the project scope of work, to determine the nature, extent and frequency of quality verification activities and lead, participate in assigned quality verification activities.
- Implement the assigned project QA/QC verification plans to ensure ongoing project compliance. Coordinate to ensure ITP, FAT of materials / equipment procurement, including long lead items, requirements are complied with.
- Coordinate the project quality team meetings, and report project QA/QC KPIs.