ESSENTIAL:- Proven multiple ERP implementation is essential for the role. Experience of Dynamics 365 Business Central/Navision and exposure to SAP desirable. WMS implementation experience is highly desirable. Prince2 and agile methodologies.
IT Project Manager Job Role
My Client is looking for a significant IT Project Manager to manage the IT implementation of various types of project including ERP, web, EDI, etc. This is group-based role will require experience in managing within a matrix management environment, including internal resources and implementation partners. The role requires the gravitas to work with the leadership teams and a high degree of emotional intelligence to deal with remote/different organisations.
The IT Project Manager will have proven experience of managing complex and challenging projects in a multi-site environment. The mind set to adapt between traditional Prince2 and agile methodologies.
IT Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:-
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, business analysts and third parties to ensure pragmatic project delivery
- Planning and executing the project implementation
- Maintain finance trackers to ensure projects are delivered to budget
- Providing regular progress updates to the governance board
- Managing and distribution of dashboards
- Ensure all project processes and documentation are completed
- Ensure all project issues/risks are identified, documented and managed appropriately
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK