Job DescriptionIT Business Analyst – Permanent – Hampshire/Essex/Lancashire
ESSENTIAL:- Support the delivery of various types of project including ERP, web, EDI, etc. proven experience with working on multiple ERP, WMS and e-Comm project. Delivery within a Dynamics 365 Business Central/Navision. Collaborating with subject matter experts, business change and third parties to ensure pragmatic solution design
IT Business Analyst Job Role
My client is looking to bring on board an IT Business Analyst to support the delivery of various types of project including ERP, web, EDI, etc. This is group-based role and requires experience in working within a matrix management environment, including internal resources and implementation partners. The role requires the maturity to work with different teams/companies to bring together best practise processes.
The IT Business Analyst will have proven experience of delivering within complex and challenging projects in a multi-site environment. Used to working in within the context of both Prince2 and agile project methodologies.
IT Business Analyst to have a strong functional experience to cover off all key business processes within a retail, logistics, distribution type of organisation. IT business Analyst to have proven experience with working on multiple ERP, WMS and e-Comm project is essential for the role. Delivery within a 365 Business Central/Navision is highly desirable.
IT Business Analyst duties will include but not limited to:
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, business change and third parties to ensure pragmatic solution design
- Gathering and capturing high/low/non-functional requirements
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Creating and maintaining detailed process maps using industry standard techniques
- Developing customer journeys and user stories
- Supporting creation of test scripts and testing
- Supporting user training
- Working with business leads, change consultants, etc to embed new ways of working, processes, systems in to the business
TRAVEL:- It is essential for this role to have a flexible approach to both hours and working locations. Travelling to operating companies will be an integral part of the role and likely require 25-50% away from home. My client has a global set of autonomous operating companies which span UK, Ireland, North America, Europe, Nordics, Middle East and Asia.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK