Applicants must be an EU passport holder and be eligible to work within the UK. Any applicants from outside of the EU will not be considered.
- Provide day-to-day engineering and operations support to the offshore operations team on asset work activities and/or on problems and challenges which require immediate investigation and response.
- Provide day-to-day process optimization support through data driven prioritization and consistent workflows.
- Monitor and optimize main plant process and utilities systems and monitor key plant process/production performance indicators and take action to ensure asset targets are met.
- Provide process and facilities input to engineering modifications to the existing plant, raise and/or evaluate opportunities and MOCs, and provide technical support and follow-up for key projects from kick-off to implementation and start-up.
- Develop and manage applicable budgets and any associated variances.
- Provide input to the annual business planning efforts. Drive cost improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for development and delivery of medium to long term asset improvement / compliance projects.
Skills/Competencies Required: -
- Demonstrated experience in oil & gas process design and problem solving; past experience in offshore / onshore production operations required.
- Engineering degree qualified, strong preference on chemical engineering.
- Strong project management capability.
- Strong technical and personal leadership; effective team building skills; strong mentoring skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on technical issues and works well as part of a team.
- Able to go offshore to regularly engage F2F with key customers (BOSIET and offshore medical)