Job DescriptionCustomer Service Representative (DACH) – Rotterdam, Netherlands – Global Chemical Company –Industry Leading Salary
My client is an innovative global petrochemical company, who are one of the leading resin and biopolymer producers.
Due to growth they are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for their polyolefin division to manage the support of domestic and export sales to customers in Europe and Asia, ensuring orders are processed efficiently and effectively managed through to completion of transactions with the relevant stakeholders.
They are looking for a passionate and proactive professional with a credible background in international trade (import/export), customer service and sales to assure operations happen smoothly through maintaining exceptional communication lines.
- Ensure exceptional level of customer service to support customer shipments, including documentation management, updating all stakeholders & interfaces and managing cost adjustments
- Maintain SAP system and all other inventory processes related to sales
- Accurate account, inventory and finance reporting
- Accountable for entire order-to-cash process
- Engage with various interfaces worldwide
- Update customer on availability and delivery times of products
- Process product returns/customer complaints in coordination with various divisions
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in coordination with Account Managers through ongoing analysis of customer needs and linking with other departments such as Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality and Commercial
- Initiate and champion improvements on processes
- Fluent in English and German
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Efficient at juggling multiple priorities and solution finding
- Proactive attitude, with a keen eye for detail and administration
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience using SAP/ERP systems
- Proven background in a customer service, international trade (import/export) order handling, sales administration
- Understanding and experience working with import/export documentation and procedures with solid capabilities in the full order-to-cash process
If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org