Job DescriptionOur client, an Engineering Consultancy based in Perth, is currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them for a 12 month contract. In this role you will be working across a variety of Oil and Gas projects in Western Australia.
You will be presented with a mix of brown field and green field projects in the areas of offshore and onshore infrastructure, drilling rig/platform design and modifications, specialised equipment design and field developments. You will be responsible for overseeing the fabrication, construction and installation of your solutions.
- Degree qualified structural or civil engineer
- 5+ years post graduate relevant offshore oil and gas and structural engineering experience from conceptual design through to installation
- Extensive experience with detailed structural design on brownfields oil and gas projects
- Conversant with current offshore codes and specifications, including DNV, API, ISO, AISC WSD and familiar with best practice installation techniques which impact on design
- Competent with Spacegass and Strand7 or equivalents
- Experience in collaborating with drafting department to produce drawing outputs
- Experience working on projects related to drilling rigs, offshore vessels (desirable)
- Competent with SAC’s (desirable)
If interested, please upload your resume by selecting ‘Apply’.