Job DescriptionQuality Manager
We are currently helping a South-London based Medical Devices business to recruit a Quality Manager to their growing Management team. This is a great chance to join a company who offer a vital service to hundreds of customers on a day-to-day basis in one of their most business-critical roles.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the succesful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs function. This business critical role will also likely include responsibility for calibration and continued compliance with relevant third party legislation. In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 Quality Management Systems
- Ensuring continued compliance with the company's internal quality management systems at all levels
- Preparing and leading external and third party audits
- Investigating and reporting on non-conformances - ensuring fall-out is minimised and managed correctly
The successful Quality Manager is likely to come from a similar background, ideally within Life Sciences. Having said that, our client are very open to the background of candidate that they employ. Having said that, there will be some common factors in your ultimate success:
- A background in ISO17025 and ISO9001 is essential
- Knowledge of Calibration and Calibration certification is essential
- Demonstrable experinece of leading audits and managing non-conformances in a busy manufacturing facility is also essential.
If you would like to be considered, please don't hesitate to hit apply to send your CV, or get in-touch to discuss the role in more detail.