Job DescriptionQuality Manager – Medical Devices
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Executive Package
- Growing Medical Devices Business
This is an excellent chance to lead a growing Quality and Compliance team as our client move forward with their exciting plans for growth in 2020. As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continued compliance with all relevant manufacturing legislation, including ISO 13485
- Providing management and guidance to a team of Quality professionals, including a Supplier Quality Engineer and an on-site Quality Engineer
- Developing new Quality Strategies and CAPA programmes for the business
- Leading Internal Audits across the business
- Investigating and reporting Customer Complaints
- Providing guidance and advice to other members of the Manufacturing team on manufacturing changes and deviation
The successful candidate is likely to be a Quality Manager who is currently working with a medical devices business. In addition, you’ll be able to demonstrate some experience of managing a team of Quality Professionals, guiding and coaching them to achieve the highest possible standards.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please don’t hesitate to hit apply and send your CV.