Job DescriptionNES GT is currently seeking an experienced Undeground Utility Locator. Our client works on a large range of civil projects which are all metro based. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing several locating projects from inception to delivery.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working on high profile projects as well as job sites
- Reading and understanding utility maps, plans, and aerial imagery to assist in identification of underground assets
- Operating Ground Penetrating Radar
- Geo Spatial Surveying and data recording
- Conducting Pre-Start / Daily Inspections Checks to Company Procedure daily and keeping documented records on assigned vehicle, plant and equipment
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in Underground Utility Locating / Surveying
- Experience with DBYD plans both underground and over head
- 2 years’ experience in Civil Construction industry locating and identifying utilities
- Use subsurface technologies including the operation and maintenance of equipment such as EM-Wands, SONDE, SPX Radio detection, Ground Radar
- Driver's License
- OSH White Card
- Full Australian Working Rights
- DBYD certified ESSENTIAL
What we offer:
- Generous hourly rate plus penalties
- Fully equipped UTE with tools and locating equipment, fuel card.
- Ongoing training
- Exceptional working environment
Should you be interested in this position please contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or apply now by submitting an application.