Job DescriptionOur client, an Oil and Gas Operator based in Perth, are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Static Engineer for an initial 12 month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide mechanical engineering advice including fitness for service assessments, mechanical calculations, trouble shooting, root cause investigations, Brownfield project supports and change management.
- Work with Maintenance and Operations to support production and ensure continuous process alignment and improvement.
- Investigate equipment failures and selection of the required repairs and quality control tests to restore equipment integrity.
- Provide engineering support to assist with the procurement of spare parts and materials for the facility.
- Drive the completion of reliability improvement initiatives to increase the reliability of equipment and systems.
- Degree (BEng or equivalent) in engineering discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in quality, construction, commissioning, handover and operation of offshore oil and gas facilities.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the static mechanical discipline, with an engineering contractor and an operator preferably.