Job DescriptionWe are currently on the lookout for a Reciprocating Rotating Engineer to work for an IOC in Basra on a 28/28 rotation.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- ESSENTIAL SKILL (MUST HAVE): Waukesha Engine/Ariel Compressor maintenance expertise, 15 years minimum.
- Waukesha Engine: Gold Master Certified Technician (Factory Certified)
- Ariel Compressor: Certified Technician (Factory Certified)
- Rotating Equipment Technical Certifications, 15+ years’ experience in a gas and oil industry, minimum 5 years in senior position
- Maintenance supervision experience required
- Nuvo Pignone which are the main compressor used.
- Current hands on experience essential – this is a field based role, staff must have extensive and ongoing field experience, this is not a managerial role
- RCA/failure mode analyses experience required
- Rigging experience required
- Good technical communication and written skills essential
- Spares provisioning/maintenance strategy experience preferred
- Capable of giving direction and guidance on CS maintenance activities in CS locations
- Extensive knowledge of Plant Operations and Control in order to evaluate risks