Job DescriptionEnvironmental Advisor – Air Compliance Assurance
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking an Environmental Advisor for a 12 month contract in Calgary, AB. The shift is Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. This position will provide support to the Air Compliance Assurance & Business Unit Support Teams for Provincial and Federal reporting requirements.
- Support data collection, review and reporting under the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) program.
- Support Air Monitoring Directive (AMD) Annual Emissions Inventory reporting and data collection for upstream facilities.
- Coordinate AMD Quality Assurance Plan reviews and action item completion.
- General support for Air Compliance Assurance activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering
- Experience in Air Quality management (Min 2 years)
- Knowledge of federal / provincial regulations and acts applicable to Air Compliance (Min 2 years)
- Experience with reporting and compliance activities related to Air emissions
- Upstream oil & gas industry experience (Min 2 years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Visio, Word, Power point)
- Familiarity with the Alberta Air Monitoring Directive & National Pollutant Release Reporting program
- Familiar with IHS opsInfo software