Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a MOC Team Support (EIT) for contract in North York, ON.The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review existing and new Management of Change (MOC) requests including facilitating work with MOC Owners, performing quality assurance controls and follow through to completion.
- Monitor and update the MOC SharePoint Site.
- Review departmental processes for compliance with MOC Standard.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have qualifications:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Nice to have qualifications:
-SharePoint and Management of Change experience
Other duties may include:
- Provide engineering design support (high pressure approval, excess pressure request, emergency generator request, station design above 320 m3/hr.,etc).
- Conduct technical analysis using risk assessment principles (station failure, pipeline failure, material failures, repair vs replace scenarios, operating issues, etc.).
- Provide technical support for complex projects (design, layout, material selection, cost estimates, scheduling, etc.).
- Complete and/or coordinate the writing of Procedures of Work (POW).
- Facilitate Capital Budget submissions (design, costing, justification).
- Be the primary liaison with Facilities Planning, Head Office Engineering and Construction Process Prioritization of work and assignment of work.
- Ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy of work.
- Assist in resolving issues. Identify and coordinate.