A Contractual TAX FREE Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Head Packaged Equipment Engineer by a leading oil and gas company based in Qatar.
- Leads execution assigned project engineering responsibilities for Packaged equipment to ensure technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule.
- Drives contractor to deliver quality packages in a timely manner to achieve project milestones
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to quickly assimilate/understand/interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of Twenty Five (25) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (15) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
- Requires demonstrated broad Packaged equipment experience (machinery, vessels, heat exchangers, packaged equipment, fired equipment, etc) and familiarity with various materials, relevant manufacturing processes and industry codes.
- Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Minimum 5 years living/working outside home country (expat status).