Job DescriptionJob Title: IT QA Analyst - Office 365
Work Location: Calgary
Start/End Dates: 1/6/2020 - 1/5/2021
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking an experienced IT QA Analyst - Office 365 for a 12-month contract in their Calgary office. The role is Monday to Friday 40 hour work week.
- Supports reporting and analysis.
- Develops report specifications of data requirements and provide analysis.
- Supports the team in the preparation and submission of financial and progress reports as required.
- Creates and prepares documentation, reporting and metrics.
- Supports in gathering, defining, documenting and clarifying business requirements.
- Works cross-functionally on development and implementation of projects and ensures the success of projects/programs.
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience implementing Microsoft Office 365
- Moving towards full competency.
- Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
- Makes decisions within well defined parameters.