Job DescriptionSenior Construction & Interfaces Engineer
- Management methods.
- Technical background experience in construction of O&G installations.
- Experience in offshore construction activities.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practice in Project Management
- Fluent in English.
- The Senior Construction & Interfaces Engineer will hold a commensurate amount of responsibility to coordinate the readiness of the project for construction campaigns.
- To drive an accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with HSE rules.
- To be a key Leader for FEED & EPCIC Contractors multi-discipline coordination to ensure onshore and offshore construction activities.
- To support Project activities definition and sequence for shutdown and offshore activities duration minimisation.
- To ensure EPCIC deliver fabricated items with zero carry over works to the offshore construction team.
- To recruit onshore and offshore COMPANY construction teams.
- To define all the interfaces with other entities and project and to ensure proper management in place from FEED stage.
- To define all tie-ins and shutdown activities to minimise production loses.
- To deliver integrated offshore items with Mechanical and Pre-commissioning fully completed to the Commissioning team.
- To organise and to supervise offshore site surveys of FEED and EPCIC Contractors.
- To contribute to the Project Execution strategy and Project Execution Plan related to the offshore construction activities.
- To develop and to contribute to redaction of Particular Project Specification for the performance of the Project.