Job DescriptionPlanning Engineer - Pipeline Project
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Extensive experience in Project Planning and Scheduling for EPIC projects.
- Experience in Offshore O&G projects.
- Competence in Primavera 6.0, and MS Office Project. Competence in Primavera Risk Analysis preferred
- Competence in use of MS Office applications like Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good Communication skills and fluency in English.
- The job holder is responsible for all the scheduling, planning, progress measurement activities of the project. As such, the job holder is responsible for:
- A project schedule, covering up to handover. The schedule will be based on the schedule of the contractors, and will be the tool used for control of project activities
- Coordinating the activities related to project scheduling and planning and progress measurement;
- Ensure all planning requirements put in place by the contractor shall be in line with overall Project objectives and comply with COMPANY specifications
- Maintaining schedules at Project level, with analysis of critical path and potential clashes and proposal of remedial actions/solutions
- Identify potential delays, analyse and issue proposed corrective actions as required
- Provide planning and scheduling input for cost forecasting, for reporting purposes together with analysis of reasons for any shortfall, potential bottlenecks, mitigating actions etc., as well as for periodic presentations to all parties involved
- Ensuring availability at all times of an updated and accurate scheduling and progress measurement documentation
- Participate to reviews and technical audits on scheduling & progress reporting as required