Job DescriptionIT Service Owner – 12 Month Contract – South West London - £700 day rate
NES Global Talent are working with an industry leading Oil & Gas client, recruiting for an experienced IT Service Manager / IT Service Delivery Manager for an initial 12 month contract with the likelihood of extending.
As an IT Service Owner, you will be accountable for building and running an IT Service. You will own a set of IT products that help the company solve problems, deliver value and operate safely and responsibly. The successful IT Service Owner you will deliver innovation at speed where it's wanted, as well as day-in-day-out reliability where it's needed. You will operate in a dynamic and commercially focussed environment, with the resources of one of the world's largest IT departments, and some of the world's leading IT vendors at your fingertips. You will grow and strengthen our technical talent base, bringing experts together to solve the companies problems.
Ideally the IT Service Owner / IT Service Delivery Manager will have:
- Extensive technical delivery experience in a SAP ECC, SAP MDG and/or SAP MDM ecosystem.
- A real passion for technology and its power to drive business efficiency, value and innovation
- Experience leading several large teams (“manager of manager”) with a focus on growing and developing talent and building an inclusive culture
- Experience in managing vendors and relationships in both matrix and line management models in a geographically diverse environment.
- A deep understanding of the business or functional area which the Service supports – its strategy, its market, its challenges, its processes etc..