|Job Title:||Category Advisor|
|Location:||St. John`s, Canada|
|Contact Name:||Deborah Blundon|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 18:57|
Our client, a well-known Canadian Owner/Operator company, is currently seeking a Category Analyst, to be based in St. John’s NL.
The Category Advisor position will develop and execute an innovative contracting strategy for the asset life extension Project. Additionally, the Category Analyst will source and manage all new contracts required and will be responsible for ensuring suppliers are appropriately qualified, selected, and monitored for performance in accordance with Company guidelines and standards, as well as managing all scopes of work under various contracts to ensure timely completion and safe execution of the scope of work.
Must Have Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in a technical or business discipline.
• 10+ years of experience within category management, strategic sourcing or supply chain
• 5+ years of experience in offshore industry
• Previous shipyard contracting experience
Nice to Have Qualifications:
• Professional Supply Chain certification (SCMP,CSCP,CPM,CPSM)
• Previous experience with project in access of $100 million dollars
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, preference will be given to applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada, with specific preference to those candidates local to NL.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Retail Category Manager
£0 - £1319 per day, Benefits: 2 x Travel Days + Business Class Flights
Web Integration Advisor
North York, Canada
Contracts Advisor II
Houston, United States