Job DescriptionMy Client is a Global Healthcare company and has a great opportunity for a Junior Validation Technician to work a 12 month contract in Liverpool.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be working on a computer systems validation project, liaising with engineering, quality and production teams as well with other external contractors.
• Responsible for performing routine computer system validation studies.
• Duties may include creating & executing test plans according to approved procedures, collecting data, tabulating test results, and organizing data packages.
• Documents observations and collects and compiles validation data.
• Maintains validation documentation and files.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Basic knowledge of validation principles, concepts, practices, and standards
• Basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) & Data Integrity.
• Knowledge of computer equipment, systems and networking.
• Basic knowledge of industry practices.
• Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
For further information please contact me direct on 0161 942 2158 | email@example.com