Job DescriptionNES are recruiting for a Electrical Design Engineer working with a leading Engineering company based in the North West.
They are looking to join an existing team of EC&I Project Engineers and Designers to work on a variety of upgrades and modifications across clients with the Chemical, petrochemical and Nuclear industry’s.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Cable calculations
- Block Diagrams
- Termination Schedules
- Loop Design
- Instrumentation Panel design
- Design calculations
- Control system interfaces
- PLC/DCS Interface design
- Hardwired ESD design
- Functional Safety awareness
- Produce project schedules
- Control valve sizing calculation
- Installation Design packages
- Instrument specification and procurement experience
- Knowledge of hazardous area design and installation
- ONC / HNC or equivalent.
- Amtech Pro Design would be advantageous