Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Team Lead Planning to support the Operations Department, based in Den Helder.
The Team Lead Planning is responsible for planning and optimization of safe and efficient operations. An importance of this role is to optimize, and allocate resources in combination with the planned activities to create an efficient and workable execution plan. The role is expected to provide periodic reports on performance as well as lead and motivate four team members. The Team Lead Planning reports into the production manager and is required to develop and maintain a relevant business network with a technical and commercial approach.
- Ensure that planning promotes safe operations;
- Cooperate with off- and onshore disciplines to optimize their planning of activities;
- Create and maintain plans for the Asset department and the operations offshore;
- Support the offshore organization with optimization and integration of different plans;
- Develop, improve and maintain the Integrated Planning Solution for Neptune Energy;
- Optimize and make use of Integrated Operation in relation to planning and scheduling;
- Responsible for shutdown and turnaround planning;
- Participate and facilitate setting of goals and objectives, develop and follow up activity plans for our Operations department;
- Assist with activity and portfolio planning within Neptune Energy;
- Responsible for project control for projects for the Asset department;
- Provide input to OPEX and CAPEX budget;
- Assist in reporting and follow up of cost control and schedule in modification projects;
- Leader for the planning and project control;
- Provide planning and project control support to business development and commercial discussions when required;
- Ensure solid relationships with departments such as Finance, Commercial, Legal, Subsurface, Procurement, Regulatory Authorities, Service Contractors and others;
- Cooperate with Neptune Energy Group, providing assistance to other assets as required;
- Travel must be expected to other geographical entities within Neptune Energy.
Creating & articulating the company vision. Effectively dealing with complex tasks & situations, understanding and confident decision making and impact.
Dedication drive & commitment
Able to take on assignments and duties, show commitment and goodwill to achieve set goals, and seek alternatives. To strive for excellence. Being energetic, passionate and resilient, taking personal accountability for performance and delivering results.
Ability to analyze multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritizing the key issues & consequences.
To encourage & celebrate success, performance and diversity. Being approachable, assisting & developing others according to their needs.
To work and communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and all other stakeholders. Respecting the knowledge and experience of others, sharing information and building effective relationships.
Required qualifications and experience
- Relevant higher BSc degree;
- Typically a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in a relevant field / discipline, with progressive leadership experience;
- Requires deep knowledge of the specialist area, the E&P business / Oil & Gas industry;
- Demonstrable skills in motivating people;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrable skills or experience with implementing optimization and improvement plans;
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- An efficient self-starter with an ability to prioritize tasks;
- Able to work and deliver under pressure of deadlines;
- Service-oriented and problem-solving can do attitude;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, email, and web-based applications;
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Offshore visits must be expected.
Are you interested and available or are you looking for a next step in your career, please don't hesitate to apply or contact Sander Schuitman at +31 6 51 496 989 for more information.