Job DescriptionOur client, a Major operator in the Oil&Gas industry, is currently recruiting for a Night Drilling Supervisor to the team on a 12 Month contract. The position requires someone to fulfil the following duties:
- Coordinate closely with the Senior Drilling Supervisor and supervise the execution of the approved offshore drilling construction program
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the employers Drilling Management System.
- Manage offshore well construction operations to meet Company QHSE and asset objectives.
- Manage offshore well construction operations in line with the employers Well Control Procedures, Well Control Bridging documents, Well Integrity Manual and Well Operations Manual document.
- Participate as a key player in drilling & completion campaign planning and preparation.
- Review of drilling & completion guidelines to ensure they are in accordance with company and legislative requirement and fit for purpose.
- Manage the activities of the employers offshore rig supervision team (Drilling Logistics Coordinator, well site Drilling Engineer, technical specialists, well site geologist, completion supervisor, subsea supervisor)
- IWCF Subsea Supervisors Well Control Certificate
- TBOSIET certificate
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this specific role preferred.
- Excellent people management skills
- Good safety management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good organisational and problem identification and solution focused skills