Job DescriptionQuality Manager
- Responsible to deliver to the Swiss market high quality level products and for a portfolio of products.
- Provide support to the Responsible Person during health authorities inspections.
- Managing batch releases, deviations, returns and destructions as well as provide support to the responsible person in leading product quality matters.
- Supervise from a quality standpoint the external distribution center for Switzerland.
- Responsible for managing all third parties and perform audits to third parties.
- You will be the Quality Business Partner for the BU Genzyme, Consumer Health Care and Pasteur and be integrated in any launch activities and Supply and Operational activities to ensure a strong quality leadership to the Business units.
- Be in charge of packaging and re-packaging activities in close collaboration with Supply Chain and Regulatory affairs.
- Pharmacy degree is a must
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and an experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is preferred
- Solid knowledge of the GMP/GDP regulations for the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal, communication, collaborative and team work skills in dealing with a large variety of cultures
- Fluent in German and good command of English is a must. French is an asset
Experience within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.