|Job Title:||QA Manager|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Capatayan|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2019 19:11|
Work Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rotation: 6 weeks/ 2 weeks off
• Manage the Subsea Components QMS
• Management of all Quality Assurance and QC Personnel
• Leading and managing QMS audits in respect of regulatory, company and customer requirements
• Ensure that Quality assurance standards are continually reviewed and where necessary improved for effectiveness
• Align, support and communicate with business areas, issues relating to best working practise/ adherence to PEM and operating system process.
• Establishing and maintaining customer quality assurance relationships.
• Managing customer complaints in relation to quality through investigation and root cause.
• Management of all Non-Conformances
• The provision and analysis of Quality assurance data.
• Assist the functional areas/Projects in the process improvement activities required to close out any NCRs raised during audits.
• Provide MOR to Senior Management as defined by needs of the business.
• Conduct ad hoc audits or investigations into particular process, systems and quality problems so that root causes are identified and effective corrective and preventive measures are put in place.
• Deliver effective communication to business area colleagues with regard to any process changes.
• Take responsibility for their own health and safety and safety of team members within the workplace, and positively contribute to the health and safety of colleagues as a whole.
• Provision of direction, guidance, support and development of a Quality and Process Improvement culture through the communication strategy.
• As necessary, perform other duties, requiring essentially the same level of skill & responsibility when required.
• To support and drive any new Quality and Business Process Initiatives as required.
• Electro-mechanical Quality background - Essential
• Good understanding of “In-Process Quality” - Essential
• Internal QMS auditor - Beneficial
• Welding and NDT inspection - Beneficial
• Able to work under pressure – Must
• Intuitive and eye for detail – Must
• Flexible - Must
• Appreciation of QHSE principles – Must
• Quality Tools knowledge e.g. QMS,PFMEA, 6S, RCA, 8D – Desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's