Job DescriptionAre you a talented Clinical Trial Manager looking for a new role outside of your traditional CROs? Maybe a smaller, dynamic team environment where one day is totally different to the next? Then this role may well pique your interest as it a challenge we don't often see on the market.
You will be accountable for project management of clinical trials within the newly formed CRO organisation.
- Project management of assigned activities related to the management of clinical trials
- Manage the implementation, ongoing evaluation, prioritisation, reporting and timely delivery of all operational aspects of allocated projects
- Ensure clinical trial projects are properly resourced, managed and executed within budget and in accordance with established timelines and quality standards
- Work closely and effectively with sponsor study teams. Make recommendations to and seek guidance from the sponsor or the project leader.
- Maintain effective professional relationships with sponsor, external customers, investigators, vendors and the internal project team
- Provide clear guidance to the project team on project specific deliverables as defined in contracts and project specific documentation
- Oversee the preparation of study essential documents: prepares protocol, amendments, CRF, informed consent form, operations and other documentation required for conduct of a clinical trial. The CPM may also prepare required regulatory documents, such as annual reports, updating of the IB, and final study reports for assigned protocols
- Undergraduate degree in Life Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals)
- Strong experience in clinical research in CRO (preferable), Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry, as a Project Manager
- Self-motivated leader, high energy and empathy, influence capabilities and interpersonal savvy across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to think strategically and tactically about CRO development including short- and long-term impact on business and purpose
- Demonstrated ability to handle and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize in a meaningful way