Job DescriptionMechanical Reliability Engineer
NES Global Talent are currently working with a global chemical manufacturing company who are looking to engage with an experienced Mechanical Reliability Engineer to work on a contract basis located in Humberside.
You will be joining an existing team tasked to improve availability and reliability of equipment and machinery as part of the clients improvements programme. Working with experienced technicians to manage the creation of maintenance records and ensure maintenance is carried out correctly every time.
Responsibilities for the role include;
Provide a process for managing the creation and management of maintenance procedures.
- Write maintenance procedures; to be stored in Documentum
- Equipment strip down, recording of as found condition i.e. critical clearances and parts inspection.
- Review and amend job technical details for field work; equipment removal and reinstallation on site.
- Recording of special tools and equipment used.
- Verification/Recording of spares used, bills of materials – as is (SAP - Bill of Materials) and as should be (Original Equipment Manufacturer manual), recording what’s used during Turnaround and comparison of part numbers.
- Recording of work area cleanliness and equipment protection
- Resources / roles and responsibilities
- Record documents referenced during work i.e. equipment manual
- Write Quality Assurance and Quality Control check sheet; for recording of as found and as build condition with tolerance limits and critical clearances stated, inspection hold points
- Provide a documented and trained process for the management of this system which states clear roles and responsibilities, to ensure the system can be embedded and sustained
- Write and update preventative maintenance routines and transfer the format into SAP.
- Write task list for overhaul; format to be transferable into SAP
- Develop pocket cards for operations and maintenance front line fault finding for types of pumps/common seal systems.