Job DescriptionB.S degree in Engineering, Construction Management or any related field to scheduling & project management
• (Minimum 5 - 8 Years Work Experience). Scheduling & project management experience is required.
• Scheduling & project management certifications such as PMP are highly preferable. •Candidate should be knowledgeable and capable to use scheduling softwares such as Microsoft Visio & Primivera.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (training/presentations/report writing). Ability to lead and direct teams and/or
committees. Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Working knowledge of the ARAMCO procedures and processes.
• work and evaluates actual performance against standards.