Job DescriptionLooking for Production Operator (x2) to work for a major Oil and Gas Company in Oman.
- Operate all production assets in a safe and efficient manner, in line with agreed plant Operating philosophies, and in line with current Production procedures and practices.
- Check all Lock open/Lock close valve registers are current.
- Tests all producing wells, and the measurement of gas, condensate/oil and water production on a daily basis.
- Maintain Overrides Log and handover status report.
- Provide inputs into the 90-day and 14-day planning cycles.
- Take effective action to control emergencies and contain hazards within area of responsibility.
- Execute individual activities according to the schedule / plan as provided.
- Support the development of Assistant or Trainee Operators in the team.
- Order spare parts and consumables to maintain an adequate supply for use in the area
- and keep record of same.
- Contribute to the Commissioning requirements as a member of the integrated commissioning team prior to start-up.
- HND/HNC /ONC/OND or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline and a range of between 5 to 10 years field experience.
- A good knowledge of relevant E&P operations, procedures and practices, especially in Sour Oil/ Sour Gas/ CLAUS SRU and.
- Knowledge of computer skills, valid driving license, good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be a self starter with minimum supervision and team player.
- Proven safety experience/training regarding sour oil and gas operations, familiar with PTW, confined space, lock open/lock close valves, operating integrity, H2S, personal protective equipment, etc.
Work Schedule : 28/28 days.